At Wilmar Union School District, we’re dedicated to providing a superior learning environment for students of all ages and providing a springboard to success in higher education and the world at large.
We know your child’s education is important to you, and work hard with each of our district schools to create challenging and rewarding academic programs as well as after-school and outreach activities.
Current School Board Members
The residents of Wilmar Union School District are represented at the school in many ways. Probably one of the most visible forms of representation is that of the Board Trustee.School Board members are elected by registered voters within the boundaries of Wilmar Union School District.
If you are interested in running for the school board, you can contact Mr. Eric Hoppes at 707 765-4340 for additional information.
Board Members are charged with the direction of the district, and it’s solvency. Making personnel, financial, curricular and other major decisions, the meetings they hold are worth attending whether you’re a parent or a community member.Below is a list of our current board members, along with contact information and the expiration date of their term. Thank you for your interest in the Wilmar Union School District Board of Trustees.
- Doug Hecker, President Term Ending Dec. 2018
- Greg Gehrke Term Ending Dec. 2018
- Melinda Durham Term Ending Dec. 2020
- David Weinstock Term Ending Dec. 2020
- Stephen Collins, Clerk Term Ending Dec. 2020
- Current Wilson School Board Agenda and Archives
Bond Oversight Committee Information:
- BOND OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE ANNUAL REPORT April 13, 2017
- Bond Oversight Minutes February 7, 2017
- Bond Oversight agenda February 7, 2017
- Independent Auditor’s Report Year Ending June 30, 2015. (Exhibit B) 2014-15 Wilmar G. O. Bond Audit
- Wilmar USD G.O. Bond Expenditure Summary Series A & B (Exhibit A) Bond Annual Report 14-15