Welcome to Wilson School PTA! Wilson School PTA is one of the oldest in Northern California with a long history of supporting Wilson’s students and Teachers. Please don’t let “PTA” scare you away…we are all busy parents just like you and value the education and experience our kids get while they are here. We have many opportunities throughout the year to volunteer.
Simply becoming a member of PTA does not commit you to long hours, or every single event…in fact your membership fee goes towards helping our various fundraisers throughout the year. If you have the time, we will always need the extra hands.
Latest Newsletter: August 2015
2017-18 PTA Board Members
- President: Mimi Jarvis
- Vice President: Jessica Miller
- Secretary: Teresa Hatcher
- Treasurer: Carolyne Harrington
- Fundraising/Events: Gia Larson
- Hospitality: Joanie Benedetti
- Box Top: Johanna Nosecchi
- Membership: Myriah Ferris
We still need help with these positions:
- Logo Wears Sales
- Pizza Day Coordinators
Ways to Donate:
Below you will find opportunities to volunteer! Many Hands make light work!!
- Sign up for “Teacher & Staff Birthdays”